UIIC Utility Membership
What You Will Get
Center of Excellence (CoE) Participation: Partnering with leading solution providers to develop processes, practices, use cases, and analytics in an exclusive forum
- Monthly Virtual Meetings
- Summit Workshop (In-person): January 2024
Summit Registrations: 4 per utility membership
Nomination for Advisory Board Seat: 1 nomination per utility membership; Director or higher level required
Input on Future Direction of UIIC. Contribute articles, case studies, or thought leadership. Ability to highlight accomplishments related to best practices, thought leadership and make available through UIIC website and TMG Research Knowledge Center
Branding as UIIC member
UIIC & TMG Research Knowledge Center Access
- EXCLUSIVE UIIC White Paper & Tools:
- The Imagery & Inspection Business Case: A Platform for Success
- Flying High: The Journey to Improved Asset & Vegetation Management
- Time to Value in the I&I World: Improving Reliability, Reducing Risks, and Busting Silos
- Access Imagery, ROI Calculators, Asset Registers & more
- TMG Research archives including State of Digitalization
- 2022 State of CIS Report
- On-Demand access to webinars and presentations
- Vendor Case Studies, Vendor Spotlights, Project Insights
- Facilitated access to Utility Members and/or Vendors
Preferential Status on ALL UIIC and TMG Research Offerings: 25% DISCOUNT
Serving over 1 million customers.
Serving 250,000 - 1 million customers.
Serving under 250,000 customers.